JavaScript

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Trap Music



"Bowed legged"

 out this Nichikali Friday


So after years of calling it crap music and blah, blah, yes i have finally succumbed, i admit i couldn't help it this time (insert We Told You So's Here). I remember when bobby and I used to buss flows in the hood, "Renegades", the dopest upcoming artists in Chunga, a four man crew with Bobby the rapper, Charlie black called "Same Charlie" then, Drekas "who once called my mixing below par to my face, which led to a long debate and Charlie getting bludgeoned on the head with a stone by an unknown assailant which led to our exposure to a myriad of curse words " and last but not least, "me" The producer.

Bowed Legged 

Dirty south. That's the genesis, from my love for Dirty "friggin" south. ha! remember Young Jeezy's "Trapster" or T.I "What you know"? and like any genre of music it evolves, grows and moves with the time, any how the long and short of it is that i plan on doing a lot more Trap. Yes am back on my 808 too. No holds barred am pretty raw on this one and i wouldn't advise sensitive people to listen to this.

And so with that said, we drop "Bowed Legged" this Nichikali Friday.


click on the links and follow me on ReverbNation, myspace, SoundCloud, Youtube, Twitter, facebook, hulkshare, Google


Ps. Leave a Comment and win a copy of Kwacha Magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment