JavaScript

Friday 18 November 2016

7 Pics I Took Of Frankiss With A Rebel


Hey guys wagwan? Been a while since my last post, (come to think about it I always say it's been a while), well I think its because am terrible at social media, I stink and I know it: but here we go.

Oh and this is a blog.

I've had a terrible month, another one this year. As you know I recently lost my friend Frankiss  in circumstances that were bad in many ways, sickening ways but am not yet allowed to say much on this matter currently. But to be honest am really hurt deep inside, we did not see this one coming and it has hit hard. There's many words we use to describe feelings like this but suddenly they seem to pale in comparison with the actual emotions involved, such an impact on my life this has had. My friend is gone and all i'm left with is hopelessness and pain.

In a way you did badman you came back, like we always planned. You were everywhere in a couple of hours, Salut.


Thought i'd share a pic or too I took of the badman by New Generation back when it was still Oxygen, I don't remember this day well but I remember I was hooked on the Rebel then.


So yeah here goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment