JavaScript

Thursday 13 October 2016

My Birthday and Champion


Hi there, it has been a while since I dropped a post here, well here we go. It's My Birthday on the 27th of this month and Lusaka is hot as hell which is a good thing really,  so many pool parties about. 
I'll probably spend the day doing things i'll regret the next month or two but alas man must do what must be done, but thats not all.

I'll be releasing a brand-new Dancehall jam on my birthday called Champion, me ah ride pon The Champ Riddim - Instrumental by CR203 Records so yeah i'm pretty excited about that so look out for Champion and tell your friends about it. The response we've been getting off the new music has been overwhelming and we plan on keeping it that way, so make sure when its out you're first in line coz in the end I do it for you.

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Need beats? Buy beats here 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment