JavaScript

Saturday 29 October 2016

Tell a Story Win A Magazine




Hey everyone,

I finally managed to get up and hit the Lab so I could finally say thank you for all the birthday wishes I received, they meant a lot to me and If you're wondering whether it was fun? Lets just say I sort of went "Viral" as Noel would put it (ps. We need to go wild again Noel). A drunken blur of flashing lights, loud music and an unending stream of different and interesting people, in short it was too much fun so thank you again for those wishes.

We released Champion on my birthday so I hope you're listening and if you haven't heard it you can get it from the links below, i'm looking forward to getting feedback from you, we've put out two versions of the song a raw and a clean one for those with delicate tummy's so yeah. Knock yourself out.

Champion Available Here







I'll also be giving a way 10 copies of the latest issue of Kwacha Magazine to Ten lucky readers of this blog, all you have to do is tell me the craziest thing you ever did on your birthday and you win your self a copy. The 10 wildest stories win.

The 10 wildest stories win.


___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment