JavaScript

Thursday 28 July 2016

Its Official - Carte Blanche


Hello everyone, well as the title of this post reads, its official, my debut album will be called "Carte Blanche".

Its been about 5 months now since i started work on it and finally we have the go ahead from the label to release it. Its been a wild couple of months lately and work on Carte Blanche has been the only thing thats really kept me going and the fact that i just had a new addition to my team, a beautiful new addition (I'll tell you more about that later) but I've felt a change in me since my fathers passing in May, a change in my music too.

I'd also like to thank my fans for all the support the've given me and am dedicating this album to you guys, you deserve it and so much more. Like i said we have a new team now, new management by Simon Saeed Banda, CEO of Kwacha Magazine so yeah thats really exciting.

We're taking this one to the top because i have to admit this is my greatest work to date, my Magnus Opus.

#CarteBlanche if you have any ideas you'd love to share, leave comment the team and I would really love to hear from you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment