JavaScript

Monday 8 August 2016

Out Of Prison


Hey Team Chikali, the last few days have been a blur, too much alcohol, too little food and loads of bad behaviour, honestly am sick of it am fucking tired. Am off the bottle.

My work on Carte Blanche has been going well and according to management pretty soon we should be releasing the first single, probably after the Elections. Am still psyched about it so am putting in as much as I can so you have something to look forward to.

But on another note, I just saw my brother Amos Mwanamwalye today he came by the lab, he's out. They let him go he's been acquitted (Yay) and I feel like an asshole for not being able to visit him in prison but I have my reasons too, the time he was incarcerated I was nursing dad and things haven't quiet been the same. Its not quiet as easy as people might think to lose a parent and I still feel it every Goddamn day.

 More about prison my good friend Pylot Elchapo too is in prison most of you have heard the news concerning what happened, I really don't believe much of that stuff because i don't know much about it apart from what i've seen on social media and what TK told me but he's my friend and i think we know what our friends are capable of, at least we should. Stay strong Pylot we here.

Am still selling beats off the Beat Crusaders Blog so if you want something to kill check that out, we haven't posted much on Indie Zed for some reason people aren't submitting as much music as we hoped to get, but we still posting and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment