JavaScript

Friday 16 September 2016

It's Friday



It's a Friday! Yay alas that's what i'd be yelling right this very moment if it wasn't for the unmentionables I drunk the other day with Jojo, no more of that thank you. Long night, horrible morning, the doubt in my going out today because of the way i'm feeling and a dusty environment make for a pretty lame Friday if you ask me. Anyway, the Beat Crusaders; the page on which we sell my instrumentals. Yeah, lets talk about that.

It has been a couple of months now since we started the Beat Crusaders site where we've been selling beats, we have Hiphop, R&B, Dance, Zed, Pop and  other genres including Rhumba. We're also working on a way to enable you to get custom made beats and an easier payment system. Our current payment system is great and we only look forward to making it easier for you to buy beats.

To Buy a Beat you simply select a beat and call +260975856911 or Email beatcrusaders@gmail.com 

What amazes me is the need for the Zed Dunka Dunka beat by artists, especially the guys abroad. Its good to know that somewhere on this planet an unsuspecting westerner is bumping to a Dunka track, or the modern Afro Pop Dunka mix thats rocking Zed.

I've had a couple of tracks sent to me by artists who've killed a beat or two off the site, I don't yet have permission to share these tracks but as soon as I do, I will. The site is growing and it's a really encouraging experience because it all started out at a snails pace.
For those that would like to know, all beats are made in Logic Pro 10.
Anyhow Get your beats at the Beat Crusaders Site here,

No comments:

Post a Comment