JavaScript

Thursday 15 September 2016

Daggering

Hey, so "Pretty Little Face" is a success; a lot of people love it, the haters though mmmm, we'l see. I really believe in expanding my music skills and as is evident it is very exciting. The lure that is in abandoning all you know and searching for a different approach to a piece of music is so seductive that its hard not losing myself to the music.

Maybe thats what i need to do; surrender myself to the soft caress of smooth chords or the reckless abandon and wanton passion that is dancehall, a slave to the pulsating bass lines and rhythmic drums.  

I love it every taste of it, I can't see myself doing anything else right now. 

Every challenge conquered breeds in me a new fire and a fierce determination to see this through. "I want a grammy" I said to Bra G the other day after our interview, we were walking past Central Police on a Thursday evening, I'd had to apologies to my fans for being absent from the scene for years, a good thing too because i could really feel the connection and in it i understood the need for closure.

I find dancehall to be very interesting and over the few days i'll try share with you the many wonderful and sometimes strange aspects of this music, but right now it the term "Daggering" that struck me as odd, "A type of dance" they said. The sheer madness of it all i'm curious,  

The dance incorporates dry sex and other forms of frantic movement that makes twerking look like ballroom dancing. So what do you think of this craze? Comment below & please don't be racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment